Spring Break trip//Day 1//Smithfield, VA

| Filed under , ,

This week, my dad has to go to Richmond for work and we are going with him! Except for the fact that the world is our classroom, this should be our spring break. But, you know the Daleys, learn, learn, learn.... okay enough said about that, moving on.... We left today after church and took the 6 hour drive to Smithfield, VA where we stopped at a sweet hotel, called Smithfield Station. Since, mom's laptop will not connect to the internet anymore, I am VERY thankful that the hotel has a computer!! Although the hotel has a computer, I cannot upload my pictures to it. I am pretty sure that the hotel we will be staying at in Richmond will let me upload pictures. So, until then!! :) :)

Anna Katherine

Designed by Anna Katherine. (c) 2012. Powered by Blogger.