Thrifty Chic Modest Fashion Show


Lucia at Virtuous Girlhood is having a Modest Fashion Show. The rule is all the clothes must be modest and all found BELOW the regular price. I am a little late in joining in, but I am going to start TOMORROW! My favorite thrift/ consignment stores are:

"The SNOB shop": a consignment store in my grandmother's town
Goodwill: no explanation needed :)
Hand-me-downs: I know this is not a store, but I have A LOT of them

My favorite brands are:

Target :)
JK Khaki
Lilly Pulizter

Let it be known that I almost never buy JK Khaki or Lilly full price. They are always hand-me-downs or found at a consignment store. Target is a different thing. I get a couple of target hand-me-downs but they don't have many sales, so sadly, I will most likely not be wearing any Target this week. Oh well :) 

I will be back tomorrow with my outfit, Bye, bye :) 




Designed by Anna Katherine. (c) 2012. Powered by Blogger.