My IPod

Just thought I'd do a little post about my IPod touch that I bought last year..er 2 years ago.
this was my screen saver last week. lately, i have been having "words to live by" every week and last week it was "live in the moment." i am focusing on enjoying the moment and not just getting through the day and always straining for the next "fun thing" to do. just to live in the moment and enjoy life and what God has given you.
this is my screen saver this week because I am focusing on "being radical." 


rad·i·cal

  [rad-i-kuhlthoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms: a radical change in the policy of a company.

this means when God tells me to do something. do it.

and these are my apps...
more apps. right now, my all time favorite is temple run. this is by far the BEST. APP. EVER.

and thats my IPod! hope you enjoyed the little tour. :)

Designed by Anna Katherine. (c) 2012. Powered by Blogger.