Spring Writing Gala- day 4

Kristen from "A Girl and Her God"

Happiest memory: When my brother was at summer camp and he was gone for a WHOLE week!
Laugh hard: When my best friend, Amelia, tell the most hilarious jokes.
What you don't want anyone to know: That I am really struggling deep down inside and that I am starting to doubt God.
Best part of your personality: I am really friendly.
Clothes do you usually wear: jean pants or jean shorts with a no too baggy t-shirt. 
Some things you’re not very good at: Managing a lot of things at once. 
How would your best friend describe how you look: A 12 year old girl with shoulder length curly blonde hair, blue eyes, who always smiles. 
What irritates you: my 8 year old little brother!
What are you afraid of: snakes! UGH!
About your family:  My dad is 38 and works from home as a writer. He mostly writes devotional books for boys and girls ages 7-15. Because, my dad has such a passion for writing devotional books and doing it doesn't bring in much money, my mom has to work. My mom's name is Angela and she is 35 and works for a law firm. She looks a lot like me except that she always wears her hair in a tight bun, but I prefer wearing my hair down. My little brother, James, is 8 years old and loves to annoy me and to play with match box cars.
What does your bedroom look like: My bedroom is the only room on the 2nd floor of our house and it is painted brown and my bedspread has brown and turquoise plaid on it. I have a reading/homework area in the corner and a window seat behind my bed.
What do your think of yourself when you look in the mirror: where is that acne cream!
Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you: When I wet my pants in the library of my school in first grade. *shudder*
What do you really, REALLY want more than anything else I the world: To understand God and to figure why he is making my life so miserable. I know I should trust him, but how can I trust someone who I don't even know if he is there or not!
Heart’s Desire: to figure out the above and then to grow up and have a happy life trusting God!

Designed by Anna Katherine. (c) 2012. Powered by Blogger.