Wee bit of wednesdays..




{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
no....


{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
yes.


{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
I don't like the icing inside, so I pull all that off and then eat the two cookies. :D


{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
only when my mom makes me...


{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
I have never entered the lottery and never will.


{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
No...


{seven} do you snore?
i don’t think so....


{eight} do you know how fast you type?
I think I type like 45 WPM


{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
No!


{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
I can't eat it, i have braces :(

Designed by Anna Katherine. (c) 2012. Powered by Blogger.