wee bit of me- wednesdays

| Filed under

 
{one} what color is your kitchen?
peach


{two} do you have a good luck charm?
yep, Jesus Christ, He's with me always!


{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
if I can't find a mechanical pencil, I use a pen, wierd, eh? :D


{four} can you use chopsticks?
only when attached with a rubber band


{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
showers when I'm in and hurry and baths when I feel like relaxing.


{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Plain ole ranch!


{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
let's see, I'll try it now..... (2 minutes of struggling to sing it) nope, I can't.


{eight} do you have any allergies?
certain types of Perfume/Cologne and Pollen.


{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
whatever I can get my hands on! But right now with braces, it has to be creamy, because I can't have nuts, sadly....: (


{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
NO WAY!



Designed by Anna Katherine. (c) 2012. Powered by Blogger.