Stella's Blog Party!


I'm entering Stella's Blog party and you should, too! The prizes are the best I've EVER seen (no kidding)
Here are my answers to the tag (I normally don't do tags, but since this is required to win, I'm doing it):




1. If you had to choose between living on a desert island or tropical rainforest for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Tropical Rainforest.

2. What is your favorite music CD right now?

My Paper Heart by Francesa Batteselli


3. If you were given the choice between wildflowers or roses - which would you pick?

Roses

4. How much do you like notebooks? Is it mild, or are you absolutely obsessed with them?

Love them!!
5. What is your biggest goal this winter?

That's a hard one. Probably to get EVERYONE a Christmas present, haha :)
6. If you could change your hair however you wanted, what would you do?

I'd make my hair like to my chest and really curly!
7. Do you think Harry Potter is bad?

Yes, I just don't believe in all of that goblin/witch stuff, and I think that reading the books or watching the movies can impact your thinking on that matter. It is also because you could spend your time reading better things.
8. Why do you think pink is a girls' color?

You have to be either a REAL, FULL, TOTAL girl, or a REAL, FULL, TOTAL man to wear it not in between.
9. Would you be up to singing a solo in front of a thousand people?

If they paid me. hehe!
10. What colors look best on you?

Orange or green or sky blue.
11. If you had a different name, what would it be?

Probably, Mary Trenholm or Martha Anne
12. Do you like...

boots or sneakers?

Boots!
flats or heels?

Flats
books or movies?

Both
purple or pink?

Purple

long hair or short hair?

Long Hair

a best friend or a group of friends?

A group of friends

ice cream or cake?

ice cream

plaid or polka dots?

polka dots


Designed by Anna Katherine. (c) 2012. Powered by Blogger.